Friday, January 23, 2009

Home Based Small Business And The Top Five Reasons To Start One.







Starting a home based small business is something that should be on everyone’s mind and here are five great reasons to make this the year that you get your home based business up and running.

1. Starting a small home based business can supplement or replace your current income.

2. With the power of the internet you don’t have all of the fixed costs that are associated with traditional home based businesses.

3. The tax code was written for business owners and not employees and it’s a great way to pay fewer taxes and increase your disposable income.

4. Starting a small home based business can eventually lead to you having a large home based business.

5. With the right opportunity you can create a residual income in which you can leave a legacy for your family.

Let’s face it; most people around the world would rather work at home. I have been there. I hated being stuck in traffic in the morning commute, then spending another hour or so on the way home. I realized that I didn’t want to play that game till I was 65.

With a home business, all of your overhead costs drop once you create enough income to work full time from home. You can eat from home, no more blowing gas money on a place you don’t really want to drive to anyway.

All your expenses when you own your own home business are tax deductable. From your Internet bill to your phone bill to the square footage of your home office.

Most people start out with a small home or internet business which over time grows exponentially. There is a better way to make income.

I worked in corporate America for years and about 5 years ago, that all began to change. I got into internet marketing with a group of entrepreneurs. At first it was very part time and I didn’t make a whole lot of money, infact I lost more than I made. However, I didn’t consider it a loss as I learned a bunch about myself and people.

I since got out of that business after 4 years of personal growth and all that changed when I found Carbon Copy Pro , my life has never been the same and now I am living the life of my dreams. If I told you how much money I was making, you would not believe me. Peace, Happiness all come with the package.

Now is the time to build your future, now is the time for you to learn a simple, duplicatable, turn key business that even my 9 year old daughter could learn.

See you at the Top,

Josh Boxer

No comments:

Post a Comment