Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why is it so hard to Sponsor people in my MLM Business?


There are several reasons why people struggle in sponsoring people in their MLM business and I am going to tackle a few of those reasons today. What I have learned in the past five years in Network Marketing has been invaluable.

I got in this business to create residual income as I was tired of trading time for dollars, fighting traffic, working with miserable people who were satisfied with the status quo. When I first got started, just like most people, I tried to sell my business to my prospects which is a definite no no. I thought people would get in because of the awesome products and compensation plan. After all, who wouldn’t want the opportunity to make some extra cheddar.

Ok…So skip forward a few years. What I had come to realize is that people will always do what they want to do, in every instance and in every case. I realized that my thinking was stinking. What I mean about that was it was all about me and what I wanted. I realized that people move products and products don’t move people. The missing ingredient in my success was taking my eyes off myself and helping others to succeed. Ultimately, if I did this, I would have all I wanted in life.

People will follow someone for one reason only. Because they feel you have value to them. Period. So the magic happens when you start affording people your value. Start with letting them know that they are valuable to you and that their dreams are your dreams. You have to build trust enough in people that they will entrust you with their dream. Then its your goal to help them achieve it.

We live in a selfish society folks. Greed is everywhere and in corporate America, everyone is watching their own butt and will step on you in a second to make themselves look good.
If your looking to sponsor people, you have to grow you first. You become the best you possible. Get a big dream backed by a purpose and people will want to be a part of it. That is how you get a following.

Get Started, don’t quit. Get Wide and stay steady.

See you at the Top,

Josh Boxer

No comments:

Post a Comment